Inside: Looking for ideas for your preschool March themes? This resource is filled with activities and free printables to help you plan the entire month. Can be adapted for toddlers, too!
It’s time to plan your preschool March themes, but you are wondering which would work best with your children.
You don’t have time to waste searching through the thousands of pins on Pinterest.
Time is precious. I get that.
So I’ve put together this big collection of hands-on activities that are perfect for March and can be done in the home or classroom.
Don’t let the title “preschool” fool you. Many of these activities can easily be adapted for toddlers.
Get out your planners and fill them with some of these awesome ideas!
Ideas for Preschool March Themes
Scroll down to find out what others are doing during the month of March! I’ve provided links to even more ideas!
- Rainbow Fine Motor Craft
- Rainbow Suncatchers
- Rainbow Collage
- Rainbow Mobile
- Rainbow Process Art with Bubble Wrap
- Rainbow Sorting Activity (that can Hang)
- Driving Cars through a Rainbow
- Spin Art Rainbows
- Watercolor Shamrocks
- Cherry Blossom Art
- 13 Spring Crafts for Preschoolers
- Transportation Painting Activity
- Painting with Cars
- Color Sorting Rainbow Sensory Bin
- Find the Gold Coins St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Activity
- Spring Toddler Water Table
- Weather Sensory Bin
- Spring Sensory Bins for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Music & Movement
- Rainbow Name Recognition Bottles
- 12 “Learning My Name” Activities
- 15 Picture Book Activities that Preschoolers Love
- Shamrock Alphabet Activity (Free Printable)
- 9 Awesome Hands-On Preschool Rainbow Activities
- 40+ Rainbow Activities for Toddlers
- 30+ Rainbow Activities Kids Love
- 15+ Super Fun Toddler Spring Activities
March Themed Activities for Kids (Living Montessori Now)
More Theme Ideas for March
Here are what other teachers from our Facebook Group are doing in March:
Looking for more theme ideas? Click here!
Lesson Plans that are Ready to Go
Trying to put everything together but feeling overwhelmed? I’m so excited to share toddler and preschool lesson plans that I helped create, along with other talented teachers and homeschoolers!
Toddler Lesson Plans
Each of these lesson plan packets contain 20 hands-on activities for 16-36 months old:
These lesson plans were created for preschoolers ages 3-5. Click on the photos for links:
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.