Inside: Get ready for fun and learning with all our toddler lesson plans. These thematic units are packed with activities that are simple to prepare and fun!
You’ve asked for toddler lesson plans, and they are here!
I’m so excited that in addition to our preschool lesson plans, we can now offer toddler lesson plans, too. These lesson plans are designed for toddlers ages 18 months to 35 months.
An Entire Year of Toddler Lesson Plans
Toddler Lesson Plans – We’ve Done the Work for You!
I am so excited to be one of the authors of our themed toddler lesson plans!
What you will get in each unit:
- 20 hands-on ideas that are play-based and build a variety of skills
- Printable pages (for some of the activities)
- Book recommendations
- Material lists, step-by-step instructions and full color photographs of every activity
- Suggestions for modifications and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child
You will also get a wide range of learning activities, including:
- sensory exploration
- gross motor
- fine motor
- social and emotional well being
Toddler Themed Lesson Plans
Click on the graphics for more information:
Click on the graphics for information on that specific theme:
Take a peek at what’s inside these toddler lesson plans:
Every theme includes hands-on activities and engaging printables with book recommendations so that you can use your favorite picture books with the activities.
Make theme planning easy!
- Easy to read instructions
- Every activity comes with a supply list
- Activities can be adapted for different learners
Take the guesswork out of planning!
Every theme includes:
- An introduction
- A recommended reading list
- Recommended songs
- A list of skills
About the authors:
What’s unique about these lesson plans is that they were put together by a team of experienced classroom teachers and a homeschooler. They’ve put together activities that will fit into any situation.
Whether you are an experienced classroom teacher, a brand-new classroom teacher, or you are teaching your own children at home, this is the perfect set of lesson plans for you!
While planning these lesson plans, a lot of thought was considered for strong learners, special needs kids, and every child in between. They are easily differentiated for every need.
Looking for PRESCHOOL lesson plans? We have those, too!