Putting together preschool lesson plans can take a lot of time.
First, you need a plan.
Then, you need to find activities to go with the plan.
It is time consuming! Not to mention, stressful as you hope you have covered everything.
Complete Preschool Lesson Plans for the Entire Year
I am so excited to announce that I have helped put together an entire year’s worth of preschool lesson plans!
We worked hard making sure we covered everything you will need in your preschool classroom or homeschool.
What You Will Get in Each Preschool Lesson Plan
A team of experienced teachers and homeschoolers put together 20 themed units, each with 24 preschool learning ideas.
What you’ll get in each unit:
- 24 hands-on ideas that will help your child succeed in preschool
- A variety of themed hands-on activities based on literature
- Ideas to build vocabulary and early literacy skills with songs and games
- Printable pages to help get learners ready for school
- Material lists, step-by-step instructions and full color photographs of every activity
- Suggestions for modifications and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child
You will also get a wide range of learning activities, including:
- sensory exploration
- social studies
- gross motor
- social and emotional well being
Here are the skills that are covered in the lesson plans:
- Social and Emotional Well Being
- Number Sense
- and much more!
How to Purchase
Click on each graphic to learn more about that particular theme:
(Note: If you want all of the themes, we suggest purchasing the bundle as you will then save 35%. Scroll down to find the link.)
Save 15% by purchasing each of the season themes in one bundle:
Save 35% by purchasing all 20 of the themes in one bundle:
Looking for toddler lesson plans?
We are in the process of publishing 16 different themed units! We will be releasing them month by month.
CLICK HERE for more information!
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.