Inside: Looking for toddler and preschool November theme ideas? We’ve collected an assortment of ideas and printables for the classroom!
Ready to plan for November?
Get out your planner because you will want to add some of these activities to your day!
Each hands-on activity engages the children while also building a variety of skills.
I also helped create toddler and preschool fall lesson plans if you are wanting to save precious time. We’ve done the work for you! Scroll down to the end of this post to learn more.
Toddler and Preschool November Theme Ideas
Note: Some of the collections might include activities that would probably work better for October, so pick and choose which ones you would want for November.
- Leaf Suncatchers
- Watercolor Leaves
- Paper Plate Leaf Wreath
- Fall Leaf Action Art
- Leaf Friendship Art Activity
- Sponge-Painted Toddler Leaf Art
- Fall Process Art Activity
- Cookie Cutter Fall Painting
- Pinecone Painting
- Thankful Banner
- Forest Animal Puppets
- Fall Paper Plate Crafts
- Toddler Turkey Craft
- Turkey Crafts for Preschoolers
- Thanksgiving Corn Craft
- Thanksgiving Crafts
Music & Movement
Fall Sensory Bag Taped to the Light Table
Leaves Brought to School from Students
- Edible Fall Tree Snack (Natural Beach Living)
- Acorn Cookies (Homeschool Preschool)
- 24 Healthy Fall Snacks for Kids (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- 50+ Fall STEM Activities (The Soccer Mom Blog)
- Gross Motor Fall Tree Activity (Easy Activities for Kids)
- Acorn Alphabet Matching Game (Toddler Approved)
- Fall Leaf Movement Game (Toddler Approved)
Click on the photos below for the pdf downloads:
Fall Printables From Our Shop
Favorite Fall Collections
More Monthly Ideas
Still looking for more? Check out my fall pin board! (And make sure to follow it!)
🍎 Fall Activity Plans 🍎
I’ve teamed up with other early childhood teachers and homeschoolers to put together these hands-on fall activity plans for toddlers and preschoolers!
Easy to follow activities that include modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all learners.
Note: This is a digital product. That means when you make a purchase, you will be emailed a link to the activities.
For more information, click on the graphics below: