Inside: Looking for ideas for your February preschool themes? This resource is filled with activities and free printables to help you plan the entire month. Can be adapted for toddlers, too!
There are so many fun ideas to include in your February preschool themes, and we’ve rounded them up in this post to make your planning easier.
February is a good time to focus on friendships and our community, while also celebrating Valentine’s Day.
However, there’s a variety of other fun themes to include as well, and I’m sharing favorites from my Facebook group.
In this collection you will also find ideas to fill your play and learning centers, while also building a different skills.
Make sure to scroll down and find some free printables, too!
Table of Contents
Ideas for February Preschool Themes
You can also add:
Scroll down to find out what others are doing during the month of February!
- The Best Winter Circle Time Activities
- Heart Circle Time Props (Free Printable)
- Numbered Hearts Props (Free Printable)
- Easy Valentines Bags
- Painting Hearts with Toy Cars
- Heart Suncatchers
- Heart Prints
- Doily Hearts
- Marble-Painted Hearts
- Valentines Painting on Ice
- Painting with Frozen Hearts
- Cardboard Hearts
- Felt and Buttons Hearts
- Toddler Valentines Spin Art
- Shaving Cream and Paint Hearts
- Frozen Hearts Valentines Painting
- Foil and Paint Hearts
Valentine’s Sensory Bins
Music & Movement
- Valentine Love Notes
- Valentines Scissor Practice
- Valentines Left-to-Right Printable
- Valentine’s Day Learning Packet
- Huge Collection of Preschool Valentine’s Day Activities
- Valentine’s Learning Activities
- 15 Toddler Valentine Crafts
More Ideas for February
Recently someone asked in the Facebook Group:
What are some good themes for February besides Valentines?
Here were their answers:
Looking for more theme ideas? Click here!
Toddler and Preschool Winter Activity Plans
We’ve done the work for you! We have toddler (18-35 months) AND preschool (3-5 years) winter themed activity plans!
Explore a variety of hands-on activities!
Easy to follow activity plans include modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all learners.
Comes with recommended reading lists, songs, material lists and more!
Note: This is a digital download. That means that after you make a purchase, the links will be sent to your email.
Click on the photos below for more information about each one:
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.