Inside: This collection of preschool summer printables is the perfect solution for some quiet time after a busy day. There are over 20 different types of activities for you to download today!
It’s summer and you are looking for something to keep your preschoolers busy in between activities.
I’ve collected over 20 different preschool summer printables that you can print and give to your children at any moment.
A great way to work on fine motor and other skills at the kitchen table, or even while you are traveling!
20+ Free Preschool Summer Printables
- Summer Activities Planner – Keep track of your kids’ summer activities, trips, bucket list, and more with these cute printables to help you keep organized. (Oh My! Creative)
- Summer Scavenger Hunts – This printable set includes many scavenger hunt sheets for some outside fun with your toddlers. (The Resourceful Mama)
- Coloring Bookmarks – Your kids can color in the shapes on these bookmarks to keep track of how many summer books they have completed. (Paper Trail Design)
- Camping Printable Pack – Keep your toddlers busy with these camping themed printables, including writing practice, pattern recognition, and line tracing. (Home School Creations)
- Summer Coloring Pages – An easy busy time activity for your toddlers, great to pack for travelling time on summer vacations. (Easy Peasy and Fun)
- Summer Bingo – Share a fun game of bingo with your toddlers, with summer photos that are easy for them to follow along with. (Preschool Printables by Gwyn)
- Do-A-Dot Summer Sheets – These sheets provide some fine motor practice for your toddler using do-a-dot markers. (Easy Peasy Learners)
- I-Spy Summer – A fun game for kids to bring with them on the go, and play together. (Printable Crush)
- Printable Summer Schedule – Add magnets to these sheets or tape them up to create a rearrangable summer schedule for your kids to follow along with. (I Can Teach My Child)
- 100 Free Summer Activities – This sheet is a great thing to keep on the fridge for your kids to look at when they start repeating “I’m bored!” to find an activity for themselves. (Natural Beach Living)
- Sidewalk Chalk Drawing Ideas – One of the hardest parts about drawing is coming up with an idea first. These little cards give kids quick ideas for where to start on their sidewalk chalk art. (The Littles and Me)
- Summer Kindness Calendars – These cute calendars suggest one different random act of kindness every day for kids to do, teaching them about kindness towards others. (Coffee Cups and Crayons)
- Watermelon Tic Tac Toe – Another great printable to keep on hand for a quick game with your kids while you’re waiting at the airport or at restaurants. (Teach Me Mommy)
- Beach Scavenger Hunt – This scavenger hunt gives your toddler something fun to do when you want to enjoy those long walks on the beach. (Buggy and Buddy)
- Summer Connect the Dots – Connect the dots sheets are great because they are coloring sheets that double as counting practice! (Simple Everyday Mom)
- Summer Find and Color – These printables are a fun cross between I-spy and a coloring sheet that are fun for all ages. (Picklebums)
- Summer Word Find – This word find sheet provides a bit more of a challenge for kids to find and recognize summer-themed words. (Printables 4 Kids)
- Travel Journal – These sheets give a fun way for your kids to document and remember the details of your fun summer trips for them to look back on. (Frugal Family)
- Ant Farm Mazes – Mazes are great brain teasers for kids because it promotes planning and thinking ahead as they figure out the right path to draw. (Totschooling)
- Summer Color by Number – Add a little bit of a twist to your coloring sheets with these color-by-number summer images. (Itsy Bitsy Fun)
More summer fun:
If you are a teacher or homeschool parent looking for a more detailed summer curriculum, check this out!
I am so excited to be a co-author of these summer theme lesson plans.
24 preschool learning activities for your summer theme, including literacy, math, science, art, fine motor, and more! A great resource for teachers and homeschoolers.
24 preschool learning activities that cover:
You can read more about our lesson plans, and see example pages, here: Preschool Lesson Plans
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.