What you will need for this simple activity:
- Dyed rice (you can see how we dye our rice in our sunflower sensory activity) or any other small items
- A tray with sides, or a box lid
Creating the collage:
Place paper on tray or inside box lid. Brush tinted glue onto paper.
Here are some more collage ideas:
- Foil Collage (Picklebums)
- Snowflake Collage (Tinkerlab)
- Making Collages with Preschoolers (Rainy Day Mum)
- Collaging for Preschoolers (Artchoo)
- Candy Wrapper Easter Collage (B-Inspired Mama)
- Making Collage Art with Toddlers (Buggy and Buddy)
- Tissue Paper Collage (Craftulate)
- Nature Sensory Board (Fun at Home With Kids)
- Fabulous Fall Collage (Happy Hooligans)
- Sticky Square Collage (Teach Preschool)
More ideas for toddlers:
Are you getting my weekly newsletters? They are delivered right to your e-mail!
Sign up here.