Inside: These paper plate fall crafts are fun for toddlers and preschoolers, plus they build creativity and fine motor skills!
There are so many cute craft themes available during the fall time.
Spiders, pumpkins, apples, leaves, bats, scarecrows, and so much more!
It’s such an exciting time of year for activities.
These fall crafts all feature paper plates for easy preparation, and provide fine motor practice for little toddler and preschool hands.
12 Paper Plate Fall Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Flying Owls – Use one full paper plate as the owl body and one paper plate divided in half to be the owl’s wings.
- Fall Wreaths – Toddlers will glue fake fall leaves onto a paper plate ring for a gorgeous autumn decoration.
- Sunflower with Seeds – Cut the paper plate to look like petals around the outside and glue sunflower seeds in the center. (The Resourceful Mama)
- Spider Web Wreath – Practice fine motor skills by weaving yarn through the paper plate outline and adding some fake spiders. (Family Fun)
- Acorns – Preschoolers will paint the cap and body of the acorn and glue them together. (Craft Create Cook)
- Spiders with Legs – Get lots of googly eyes ready for these spiders with lots of crinkled paper legs. (The Simple Parent)
- Pumpkin Lacing – Toddlers will lace in and out of the holes around this paper plate pumpkin. (Our Kid Things)
- Sponge Painted Turkeys – Dab sponges into yellow, red, and orange paint to decorate the base of the turkey. (The Resourceful Mama)
- Pumpkin Masks – Cut two eye holes in the paper plate and decorate the rest as a jack-o-lantern. (One Creative Mommy)
- Ripped Paper Apple – Preschoolers will rip small pieces of paper to glue onto their apple, doubling as a fine motor activity. (A Dab of Glue Will Do)
- Bat Silhouette – Paint your paper plate yellow and glue black silhouettes in front. (The Pinterested Parent)
- Spikey Hedgehog – Glue strips of paper to the hedgehog’s back to make this adorable little friend! (Housing a Forest)
More fall activities:
🍎 Planning your fall theme? We’ve done the work for you! 🍎
I am so excited to be a co-author of these fall theme lesson plans.
24 preschool learning activities for your fall theme, including literacy, math, science, art, fine motor, and more! A great resource for teachers and homeschoolers.
24 preschool learning activities that cover:
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.