Inside: Add some simple hands-on math to your fall curriculum with these preschool apple counting activities. A fun collection for home or school!
Are you looking for math ideas that will go with your apple theme? You will love these apple counting activities for preschoolers!
We add a variety of apple counting activities in the fall to help our preschoolers develop simple counting skills.
Our apple counting activities are combined with other apple ideas, such as:
- Tasting apples and making applesauce.
- Having fun with spin art on paper apples at the sensory table.
- Exploring apples with our apple sensory bin and making prints with real apples.
- Apples can be weighed and graphed for science, picture books about apples can be read. and don’t forget about all those apple finger plays and songs!
Truly, we could explore apples for months! I collected these fun apple counting activities to go along with any apple theme.
15+ Preschool Apple Counting Activities
- 1:1 Correspondence Apple Activity with Free Printable
- Apple Counting Play Dough Mats with Free Printables (Life Over C’s)
- Apple Worm Counting (Loving My Nest)
- Apple Bowling Math Game (Coffee Cups and Crayons)
- Apple Number Puzzles (Teach with Me)
- Apple Sorting and Graphing (Free Printable Apple Cards) (free printable cards)
- Apple Number Cards with Free Printables (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Counting and Number Matching (Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails)
- Apple Counting and other Fall Activities (Pre-K Pages)
- Cardboard Tube Apple Trees (B-Inspired Mama)
- Apple Math Tray (And Next Comes L)
- Apple Tree Mats (Pre-Kinders)
- Counting Apples Busy Bag (The Educators’ Spin on It)
- Play Dough Orchard Mats (The Preschool Toolbox)
- Apple Drop Counting Game (Stay At Home Educator)
- Apple Tasting Graph, Along with Other Science Activities (Teach Preschool)
- Apple Counting Activity from “Ten Apples Up On Top” (Creekside Learning)
- Apple Tree Number Match Using Felt Pieces (Spell Outloud)
- Apple Seed Math (PBS Parents)
Bonus! Grab your Apples, Apples Everywhere Pack!
Perfect for both preschoolers and kindergartners, this pack includes:
- Connect the Dot and Do-A-Dot pages
- Play Dough Mats
- Apple Graphing
- Lacing Cards
- Counting & Number Word Recognition Puzzles
- Apple Seed Counting (2 ways)
- Tic-Tac-Toe Boards
- A Fingerprint Apple Counting Book
- Upper and Lowercase Letter Sorting
- Cutting Practice
- Apple Patterns
- Apple Tracing
- Craft & Snack Ideas
- and more!
Other Apple Ideas
Apple songs and fingerplays:
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.