Inside: Add these English/Spanish preschool ice cream dramatic play printables for a fun warm weather pretend activity!
Set up an ice cream shop!
Add your own ice cream props along with our English/Spanish ice cream shop printables and invite your toddlers and preschoolers to pick their favorite ice cream flavors and toppings!
“Can I take your order?”
Setting Up the Ice Cream Dramatic Play Activity
As we kick off summer, we love including ice cream in our dramatic play area.
Here are some ideas to add to your ice cream shop along with the printables:
- Pretend ice cream set
- Toy cash register
- Small clipboards (for order forms)
Scroll down this page to find the download to the ice cream printables!
Putting together your ice cream shop is simple!
Place your choice of ice cream props in your dramatic play area along with printables from the ice cream packet.
Your toddlers and preschoolers can decide who wants to be a worker and who wants to be a customer.
Pass out coupons and menus, take orders, and enjoy some ice cream!
These props, along with our ice cream printable packet, work on the following:
- Communication skills
- Social skills
- Literacy skills
- Math skills
- Fine motor skills
You will also have the ability to offer English and Spanish versions in some of the printables, too!
How to extend this dramatic play activity:
- Enjoy real ice cream during snack.
- Place scoops, pom poms (“ice cream”), and assorted bowls in the sensory bin.
- Create an ice cream cone out of paper triangles and circles at the art table.
- Read some fun ice cream books.
Purchase the Ice Cream Printable Packet
This ice cream dramatic play printable packet contains the following printable sets (34 pages):
- Ice Cream Cart Printables Set (7 pages) (2 versions: English, Spanish)
- Ice Cream Pattern Mirroring Cards (8 pages)
- Fine Motor Order Forms (1 page) (4 versions: English, English B&W, Spanish, Spanish B&W)
- Topping Counting Activity Numbers 1-5 (8 pages) (2 versions: English, Spanish)