This post contains affiliate links.
1. Mix up a batch of cloud dough instead of using sand. (FSPT)
2. Pretend you are at the beach with a tide pool sensory bin.(Buggy
3. Collect flowers to make Flower Potions! (Blog Me Mom)
4. Keep the kids busy with this 3-ingredient Homemade Sidewalk
Paint. (Happy Hooligans)
5. Take some play kitchen materials outside and make an Outdoor
Messy Restaurant (Homegrown Friends)
6. How about joining your child in a game of Outdoor Tic Tac
Toe? (Housing a Forest)
7. Now here is a clever way to add an easel outdoors. Perfect for a
small space! (Teach Preschool)
8. The most simple and yet so very fun outdoor activity is filling a
bin with soap and water. (Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds)
9. What child doesn’t like making mud pies? These ones are
fancied up with dandelions! (The Pleasantest Thing)
10. How about bubbles? Here are 10 different bubble activities!
(Kids Activities Blog)
11. Bring the toy cars and trucks outside for a Toddler Car Wash.
(Kids’ Play Space)
12. How about learning letters outdoors with this fun alphabet fun
jump? (The Imagination Tree)
13. Say YES to drippy activities outdoor with Squirt Paint!
(Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds)
14. Kids LOVE to paint with water. (No Time for Flashcards)
15. Develop color recognition skills outdoors with this fun color
matching idea using chalk. (Nurturestore)
16. Put some watercolors in a spray bottle and have fun
with Watercolor Spray Painting! (Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds)
17. Create some fun DIY Outdoor Roads for car play.(And Next
18. Fill some small tubs different colors for toddler water play.
19. Fill up your pool or water table and go fishing for numbers!
(Buggy and Buddy)
20. Don’t forget our feathered friends! How about making a bird
feeder to hang in your patio area?
Available from Amazon: