Inside: These last minute Valentine’s Day art activities are simple to set up for your toddlers without needing much prep time.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! If you didn’t prepare a toddler activity already, no need to panic.
The great thing about preschool art is that it’s all about the process! There are lots of great themed art activities that you can create last minute with supplies that you probably already have on hand.
These toddler Valentine’s Day art activities are super easy to prepare for, so you don’t have to scramble to find the time before February 14th. They’re also great fine motor practice, from stamping to gluing!
Bonus! Scroll down to grab your free heart template printable!
Last Minute Toddler Valentine’s Day Art Activities
- Simple Valentine’s Bags – Have toddlers stamp hearts with paint onto white paper bags for simple Valentine’s card holders.
- Hearts Painted by Cars – Dip toy cars in paint and drive them across heart-shaped paper.
- Marble Painted Hearts – Add some paint and marbles to a box with a paper heart to create a cool paint design by rolling the marbles.
- Heart Tube Stamping – Recycle paper towel tubes by forming them into a heart shape for toddlers to stamp paint with. (Housing A Forest)
- Heart Headbands – Preschoolers will decorate paper bands with heart-shaped materials to become Valentine’s headbands. (Events to Celebrate)
- Simple Wreaths – This wreath made out of a paper plate involves letting toddlers arrange and glue various hearts down. (Living In Happy Place)
- Cookie Cutter Stamping – Provide heart-shaped cookie cutters with red and pink paint for a simple stamping activity. (Hands On As We Grow)
- Candy Heart Frames – Use popsicle sticks and conversation hearts to make a cute but easy picture frame. (Preschool Inspirations)
- Ripped Paper Card – Toddlers will stick small pieces of ripped paper onto contact paper that will be placed over a cut-out of a heart on a card. (I Can Teach My Child)
- Negative Space Heart – Tape a heart-shaped piece of paper on top of paper and have toddlers sponge paint over it. (The Resourceful Mama)
- Ribbon Heart – Provide various colors and textures of ribbon for toddlers to glue onto a piece of paper, gluing a heart cut-out on top afterwards. (Happy Hooligans)
Grab this free heart printable for easy last minute toddler Valentine’s Day art:
More art activities:
Find even more toddler Valentine’s Day art activities here!
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.