Inside: Looking for some easy kids Christmas snacks? Here are 20 tasty and fun ideas that are perfect for class parties, home parties, and lunchboxes!
I remember as a child loving the various Christmas snacks and treats that were served at parties.
I absolutely loved them!
Then, when I had my own children, they’d help me make all sorts of snacks and we’d give them to friends and neighbors.
Today, I love making Christmas snacks with my toddler and preschool students.
Especially for our simple Christmas Carol Singalong that we do in our classroom for our families.
So, I’m always looking for more kids Christmas snacks that I can add to my collection.
And I’ve found 20 that I think are (mostly) healthy and would be perfect for your classroom or home party, to give as holiday gifts to friends and neighbors, and to tuck into lunchboxes.
What is your favorite Christmas snack for kids? Share in the comments!
20 Fun Christmas Snacks for Kids
- Cheese Reindeer from Cute Food for Kids
- Mint Chocolate Chip Energy Bites from My Recipe Magic
- Mickey’s Strawberry Santa Hats from Magical Recipes
- Window Star Sandwiches from Laughing Kids Learn
5. Healthy Carrot Cake Truffles from The Big Man’s World
6. Banana Snowmen from One Handed Cooks
7. Healthy Reindeer Holiday Treats from Savvy Saving Couple
8. Snowman Popcorn Cups from Creative Kids Snacks
9. Red and Green Dipped Apple Slices from Steak and Potatoes Kind of Gurl
10. Raw Gingerbread Cookies from Raw Amanda
11. String Cheese Snowmen from No Biggie
12. Rudolph Applesauce from The Melrose Family
13. Popcorn Snowballs from Sugar, Spice and Glitter
14. Reindeer Sandwiches from A Spotted Pony
15. Reindeer Pretzels fromThis Ole Mom
17. Santa Claus Crackers from Martha Stewart
18. Reindeer Granola Snack from Clean and Scentsible
19. Crescent Pizza Christmas Stockings from Pillsbury
20. Graham Cracker Reindeer from Mom Inspired Life
More Christmas cooking ideas for toddlers and preschoolers:
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.