Inside: Looking for some simple Christmas art ideas? Here are over 25 easy and fun activities that preschoolers love!
When you need to put an activity together quickly, you search for simple art ideas.
We see a lot of fun activities on Pinterest and have good intentions of getting them done, but there’s this thing called time.
You might be looking for a Christmas activity that can be done for Sunday School, or a play group, or an event that is only 30 minutes or so. You might be looking for something your child can put together at the kitchen table that does not require a lot of materials. You might be a preschool teacher who is looking for something easy during that last week before winter break.
Well, this collection of 25+ simple Christmas art ideas for kids is for you!
25+ Simple Christmas Art Ideas for Preschoolers
- Air-Dry Gingerbread Ornaments
- Easy Cinnamon and Applesauce Dough Ornaments (Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas)
- No Bake Gingerbread House (Red Ted Art)
- Yarn-Wrapped Paper Trees
- Gingerbread Suncatchers
- Mess Free Glitter Ornament (No Time for Flashcards)
- Paper Ornaments (What Do We Do All Day)
- Wish Upon a Star Ornaments – Printable (Blikfang)
- Christmas Tree Sticker Activity (Hands On As We Grow)
- Christmas Tree Ice Painting
- Jingle Bell Craft Instrument
- Simple Jingle Bells (Baby Center Blog)
- Icicle Bead Ornaments (Happy Hooligans)
- Sweet and Spicy Pomanders (What Do We Do All Day)
- Gumdrop Ornaments (Tips from a Typical Mom)
- Pipe Cleaner Candy Cane Ornament (Martha Stewart)
- Toilet Paper Roll Ornaments (Molly Moo)
- Felt Button Tree Ornaments
- Photo Keepsake Ornaments
- Bright and Cheerful Christmas Tree Cards
- Crayon-Drip Holiday Ornaments (The Swell Designer)
- Decorate a Paper Tree – Printable (Disney)
- Styrofoam Button Trees (Happy Hooligans)
- Candy Cane Reindeer Craft (Spang)
- Popsicle Stick Reindeer Ornament (Crafts for All Seasons)
More Christmas Activities: