As I flip through Pinterest to get ideas for Christmas, I am amazed at all the fun Christmas snacks out there! I got side-tracked from planning (I do that well), and started pinning the snacks. Well, why not create a blog post with a collection? So, I chose 20 Christmas snacks kids will love.
They are (mostly) healthy snacks that would be fun for class parties, home parties, and even tucked into lunch boxes.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
20 Christmas Snacks Kids will Love
- Cheese Reindeer from Cute Food for Kids
- Mint Chocolate Chip Energy Bites from My Recipe Magic
- Mickey’s Strawberry Santa Hats from Disney Family
- Window Star Sandwiches from Laughing Kids Learn
5. Healthy Carrot Cake Truffles from The Big Man’s World
6. Banana Snowmen from One Handed Cooks
7. Healthy Reindeer Holiday Treats from Hello Splendid
8. Snowman Popcorn Cups from Creative Kids Snacks
9. Red and Green Dipped Apple Slices from Party City
10. Raw Gingerbread Cookies from Raw Amanda
11. String Cheese Snowmen from No Biggie
12. Rudolph Applesauce from The Melrose Family
13. Popcorn Snowballs from Study at Home Mama
14. Reindeer Sandwiches from A Spotted Pony
15. Reindeer Pretzels from Lil Luna
17. Santa Claus Crackers from Martha Stewart
18. Reindeer Granola Snack from Clean and Scentsible
19. Crescent Pizza Christmas Stockings from Pillsbury
20. Graham Cracker Reindeer from Mom Inspired Life
More Christmas ideas for young children:
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.