Inside: This valentines printable playdough mat is a fun addition to your Valentine’s Day theme! Laminate and provide playdough for a fun fine motor experience.
How about a quiet activity that you can put together in minutes?
Make enough copies of this valentines printable so that each child at the playdough table has one.
Provide dough, tools and accessories so your preschoolers can make their own heart!
Valentines Playdough Printable Mat
What you will need:
- Valentines printable (scroll down page to find download)
- Rolling pins and other playdough tools
- Laminate the pages or slip them into protective sleeves.
CLICK HERE to find our favorite Valentine’s Day themed activities!
How to use:
Place as many valentines playdough mats as desired on a table.
Add playdough and tools to the table.
Invite your toddlers and preschoolers to roll playdough flat between the palms of their hands to make a “snake” or “rope”.
Place the playdough on the heart outline.
How to extend this activity:
Read some fun valentines books during circle time!
Click on the photo for your pdf download:
More valentines activities:
Valentines Ideas for the Classroom(home, too!)
Valentine’s Day Learning Activities
9 Valentine’s Day themed activities that are great for the classroom as well as home!
9 Activities (34 Pages):
- English/Spanish Color Hearts
- Count and Match Bears Cards
- Counting Bear Cards
- Color Heart Half Matching
- Lacing Hearts
- Uppercase and Lowercase Matching Hearts
- Chocolate Box Shape Matching
- Valentine’s Day Writing Note Cards
- Trace and Color “Happy Valentine’s Day” Sheet
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.