Inside: This gingerbread printable playdough mat is a fun addition to your gingerbread theme! Laminate and provide playdough for a fun fine motor experience.
Looking for a fun activity to go with your gingerbread theme that also strengthens the hands and fingers?
How about a quiet activity that you can put together in minutes?
Make enough copies of this gingerbread printable so that each child at the playdough table has one.
Provide dough, tools and accessories so your preschoolers can make their own gingerbread men!
Gingerbread Printable Playdough Mat
What you will need:
- Gingerbread printable (scroll down page to find download)
- Rolling pins and other playdough tools
- Big buttons
- Laminate the pages or slip them into protective sleeves.
How to use:
Place as many gingerbread playdough mats as desired on a table.
Add playdough, tools and big buttons to the table.
Invite your toddlers and preschoolers to roll playdough flat and then press it on top of the mat, making their own gingerbread men.
Press buttons on top of the Playdough gingerbread men.
How to extend this activity:
Read some fun gingerbread books during circle time!
Here are some favorites:
Play your own gingerbread hide and seek game!
- Make copies of this free printable and hide them around the room.
- Invite your children to go on a hunt to find the hidden gingerbread, placing them all on a cookie sheet when found.
Click on the photo for your pdf download: