If you are looking for more math activities, head on over to my math board on Pinterest!
What you will need:
- foam numbers with adhesive backing
Assembling these cards:
Cut the card stock to desired size. Remove the backing on the adhesive numbers and press one number on each card. How many numbers you decide to use is up to you.
How we used these counting cards:
Here are some more fun ways for preschoolers to practice their counting skills:
- Counting Blocks on a Number Mat (Hands On As We Grow)
- Flower Counting Sticks (Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds)
- Plastic Number Bowling (Learn With Play At Home)
- Flower Petal Math Craft (No Time for Flash Cards)
- Counting and Color Recognition with Play Dough (Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds)
- Math Printables (Pre-Kinders)
Math resource books:
More learning activities for preschoolers:
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.