What you will need:
That’s it! Just 3 things.
- Pour the liquid watercolors into containers and add some water to dilute.
- Add pipettes to the container of watercolors.
- Invite children to squeeze the watercolors from the container and release onto the tissue paper leaves. (Note: this can take awhile for a child to grasp. Model how it’s done a few times, and guide your child through the process. Once your child gets it, you will see a big smile!)
- A few different colors on each leaf look beautiful! The tissue paper allows them to bleed together.
- Let them dry and display!
Some favorite fall books:
More ideas for young children: