Bubble Wrap Preschool Snowman Art
What you will need:
- Bubble wrap
- White tempera paint
- Googly eyes
- White glue
- Any embellishments you desire for the features
Preparing this activity:
Trace 3 circles onto the smooth side of the bubble wrap and cut out. Yes, that’s it. Simple!
The painting process:
Place a tray of white paint beside the paper. Have the children press the textured side of each circle into the paint. Have them start at the top of the paper and press each circle onto it, going towards the bottom of the paper.
Turning them into snowmen:
Here are more activities to try:
Snowman Theme Preschool Classroom Lesson Plans
Use snowmen as inspiration for learning and play with this preschool snowman theme lesson plan set full of hands-on math, reading, and science activities.
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.