Inside: Kids will love these easy 4th of July crafts! Festive and fun and perfect to make in the classroom or at the kitchen table.
If you are planning a 4th of July camp or children’s party, or if you are wanting to add some kid-made Independence Day decor to your house, check out these easy crafts!
You’ll find red, white, and blue to hang, light, squeeze, shake, and even eat.
So, celebrate America’s birthday with your children with some fun creating!
15+ Easy 4th of July Crafts for Kids
- Recycle water bottles to make red, white and blue discovery bottles.
- Strengthen fine motor skills with some 4th of July play dough.
- Cut sponges into star shapes for an easy 4th of July art activity.
- Thread red, white and blue to make a patriotic necklace. (Buggy and Buddy)
- Paint fireworks using straws. (Crafty Morning)
- Make a festive jar candle. (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Create an edible flag. (The Educator’s Spin on It)
- Play with red, white, and blue slime. (Simple Play Ideas)
- Put together straw sparklers. (Kids Craft Room)
- Design popsicle stick streamers. (Happiness is Homemade)
- Enjoy a firecracker banana split treat. (I Heart Nap Time)
- Use an apple to print a 4th of July Windsock. (I Can Teach My Child)
- Color and cut cupcake liners to make fireworks. (No Time for Flashcards)
- Broken crayons and wax paper make cheerful star sun catchers. (The Suburban Mom)
- Stamp fireworks with paper tubes. (FSPDT)
- Create stars using thumbprints. (A Dab of Glue Will Do)
More summer activities for kids:
America Theme Preschool Lesson Plans
Learn about USA symbols, American coins, traditions and more with the fun America theme preschool activities that incorporates reading, math, science and more in this 180-page preschool patriotic theme lesson plan set.
CLICK HERE for more information!
FREE CIRCLE TIME PLANNER!
Get your FREE circle time planner as a gift when you subscribe to my free weekly newsletters.